The groundhog did not see his shadow – that means an early Spring!
We’ve had a mild Winter, especially compared to last year when we had record snow amounts, and it felt like it would never end! But we have already experienced mild temps, making us think that Spring is just around the corner.
If you are considering a construction project for this Spring or Summer, don’t put off planning – Spring will in fact be here before you know it! Everyone wants to take advantage of nicer weather and plan projects for the Spring and Summer, and schedules fill up quickly – so don’t put off planning your projects!
The Prairie Construction team has some tips to consider when choosing the right construction company, no matter how big or small your project is:
- Choose a company that has experience with projects similar to yours
- Make sure the company is reliable and has a good rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Referrals matter, so ask trusted sources for recommendations
- Work with a company that has a good understanding of architectural design
- A good construction company will manage the project from start to finish, eliminating the need for you to find subcontractors
- Trust your gut – you should feel good about the project manager you are working with!
The Prairie Construction is looking forward to the end of Winter and a busy construction season!