We are excited to share an update on the remodel of the Prairie Construction offices. We are almost finished!
At the beginning of the year, we turned the tables on ourselves and became our own clients. We worked with many of our trusted partners to design an updated, efficient space for our team. We could not be happier with the results!
We would like to specifically thank some of our trusted partners who helped with our remodel project:
- Avant Architects – Sara Jansen was instrumental is this project from start to finish. She understood what we wanted, and her vision and determination were invaluable on this project. Hannah Wignall, an interior designer, helped us choose colors, finishes, and furniture for the office, and she was extremely helpful. We look forward to working with Sara and Hannah and the Avant team on future (and current!) projects.
- Quality Glass – The glass features have taken this remodel up a notch and the results are more than we could have imagined. Kevin Kuta and his team were easy to work with and we love the open, modern feel that the glass walls provide.
- Universal Flooring – Flooring throughout the office was updated in the project, and we are thrilled with the clean, modern feel. We want to give a special thanks to Tim Flynn for all his help!
- Signworks Inc. – Gaby Ryan and her team designed the interior sign in the lobby – and it has exceeded our expectations! The brushed medal sign is a focal piece and we are proud of how it represents our business!
- http://www.prairie-construction.com/single-wealthy-woman/ – Stephanie Magers and the Renze team designed and created a wall feature that you have to see to believe! The vinyl outline of the state of Nebraska and each county spans two entire walls in the lobby and makes a strong statement about our commitment to our roots and our community.
- meetup austin tx – we have worked with Steve Block and the Block team on numerous projects, and enjoyed working with them on our own remodel. The lighting in our newly remodeled conference makes a bold statement – and we love it!
- Fred’s Heating & Air – An often overlooked, but crucially important, component of any remodel or construction build is the HVAC. Scott Williams and the Fred’s team were great partners to work with!
And we can’t say enough about the resiliency of our own Prairie team, particularly Jen and Cindy who worked through the dust and noise and distractions that come with a project like this, and they never missed a beat. They kept things business-as-usual and we are so grateful for their commitment to our team.
We are putting the final finishing touches on the project, and we can’t wait to invite you to the office to see it when the project is complete.